Wednesday, February 1, 2012

dear readers,

I received some negative feedback regarding my blog earlier this week. Please understand I started this blog as a gateway for my friends and family in the US to have a taste of my experiences living in Asia. If you don't like what I have to say, DONT READ IT, it really is that simple. I will only censor myself so much. I do have the right to my opinion, and I realize that my opinionated thoughts may offend someone. I apologize. The blog is about no one else, but me and my experience. Unfortunately or fortunately if you are in my life at this current time, you are part of this experience. Be encouraged that I find inspiration in the rich stories of the colorful lives I learn about daily. At the end of the day, its all about lessons learned, and it's all good.

Peace and Blessings,
Tiana

No comments:

Post a Comment