Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Be Careful. . .

HCM is a city of motorbikes. Imagine everyone in the city of Chicago driving a motorcycle, or Vespa to work everyday, with a sprinkling of Toyotas, BMW's, taxi cabs and CTA buses that won't stop for anything, not even pedestrians, running through the chaos. Also, imagine nobody follows any rules of the road. . .
Don't stop for traffic lights. . .
Dont yield to pedestrians, EVER. . .
There's know clearly defined turn lane. . .
Nobody yields to oncoming traffic. . .
Nobody uses turn signals. . .
You can drive on sidewalks, gas station lots, public parks. . .
I could continue but I think u get the point.

And surprisingly, with all the chaos I have not seen a major accident, yet. But I do see my students everyday except for the days when they're absent. . . due to an accident. . . and then come back to class with gashes on their forehead and badages on their arms. poor things!

No comments:

Post a Comment