Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I would say I didn't sign up for this. . .

but technically I did. . . :-/
The man and woman who BLAST kareoke type music in the house across the alley from me. . . I'm sure the rats & roaches love to hear your voice, but I have an early morning ahead of me, I need peace and quiet. Please.

The rats and roaches. . .

The ornery, old, never-satisfied divo at work who can't get over the fact that I used his plastic bowl for my oatmeal, and got his papers wet after I cleaned it. You asked me to wash your bowl didn't you? Ask, and you shall receive. . .

The lazy mentality of my students. Is this a Vietnamese thing? Yall make me sleepy, and I teach the class. Can I get a little enthusiasm, please. . .

The "OMG IT'S A BLACK PERSON!!!" stares I get, sadly enough, from the same people I pass everyday, as I make my way through the alley from my house, to the main street. Yes, we come in ALL shades and tones.

to be continued. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment